Castle Nathria Normal Full Gear
Castle Nathria: Normal Gear Boost
A single piece of CN gear in each equipment slot of your character. This service will be delivered by killing Castle Nathria bosses that drop the gear that you need with your character present in the encounter. Bosses drop 200 – 207 level items in Normal difficulty.
This service includes killing all bosses of Castle Nathria as soon as we start running it. On consecutive weeks, you are free to participate and kill any boss or skip those that only drop items in the equipment slots that we have already filled by CN loot. However, if you chose the Express version of this service, you are only entitled to item trades on bosses, that drop the gear we still owe you.
The time it takes to deliver Castle Nathria Full Gear
The estimates are as follows:
- Basic version of the boost usually takes 4 – 7 weeks.
- Express version of this service usually takes 2 – 5 weeks.
The basic version of CN Full Gear vs Express
By default, the Basic version of this service will be done through the Personal loot system. We do not guarantee any number of items per run. You will get loot that you manage to get from bosses or bonus rolls. However, we will keep inviting your character in our group for the bosses that have a chance to progress your boost. The service will be completed when you get all slots filled with Nathria gear.
You will run in our raid until you get 1 CN item in every slot of your character gear. Any item that you get (assuming that you didn’t get an item in this slot in previous runs) counts towards the total number of items. You will be getting your loot through drops and bonus rolls.
If you choose to upgrade to Express, you will be accompanied by 4 loot traders (2 of them guaranteed to be of your class and spec) that will trade you loot. They will only trade you items that fulfill the following criteria:
- the item is intended for your class and spec;
- you haven’t looted a CN item in this slot during the boost yet. In other words, buying this upgrade, you get access to loot traders, but you can not choose which items you will be getting.
- Please understand, that buying this service gives you an opportunity to be present when the boss is killed, and, as a result, participate in loot acquisition. This does not automatically mean, that you will get the item if it drops to anyone in the raid group. To get an item you will have to obtain it as a personal random boss drop. In other words, other players in the raid are under no obligation to trade you an item if it drops to them.
- Please understand that the game loot system does not allow us to trade ALL items. The trade of some items may be restricted by game mechanics.
- Please understand, that loot traders are affected by in-game limitations and will not be able to trade items, if the item in question is higher than one they got equipped in that slot. The average item level of our loot traders is, currently, 195.
- There may be other customers with you in the run. These customers may or may not have personal loot traders assigned to them. The customers or their personal loot traders are not obliged to trade items with you.
Estimated Delivery Time:
- We will help you to schedule your run after the Castle Nathria Gear boost is purchased. You can expect the service to be completed within 2-5 weeks for express and 4-7 weeks for basic plan.
- The runs will start at a scheduled time. Our customer support team will let you know of the schedule.
- Our raiders will clear the dungeon as quickly as possible. Each run will take no longer than 4 hours.
Loot Distribution Policies
- Your run will be completed in Personal Loot mode.
- We do not guarantee any number of items per run. However, upgrading the service to Express significantly increases your odds of getting gear, as there will be 4 players that will trade you any tradeable gear that they loot.
- 60 lvl Character. Use our Powerleveling service if you don’t meet this requirement.
- Access to the Castle Nathria is unlocked.
- Additional requirements apply if you choose Piloted mode:
- We will need access to your account for some meaningful amount of time to work on your order. The account will be occupied while we work.
- Please remove the authenticator from your Battle.net account or cancel the “ask for a code at every login” mode. Your account will still be protected by the secret question.
Refunds for partially unfinished service
Full Nathria Gear Orders:
- If you don’t want to continue the boost for any reason, we may refund you with a coupon code or to whatever payment system you used to make a purchase if the payment system supports refunds. The amount of refund will be calculated according to the unfinished part of your boost. E. g: you have looted 10/15 items with our help and don’t want to continue the boost anymore. We will calculate the amount of refund by dividing the total amount you paid by 15, and multiplying the result by 5 (the number of items we owe you).