Arena 3v3 Rating Boost
We will help you reach the desired level of PvP rating in the 3v3 Arena bracket.
You will receive:
- Combatant: Shadowlands Season 1 achievement and Combatant title for reaching 1400 rating. You will be able to upgrade your PvP items to 207 item level.
- Challenger: Shadowlands Season 1 achievement and Challenger title for reaching 1600 rating. You will be able to upgrade your PvP items to 213 item level.
- Rival: Shadowlands Season 1 achievement and Rival title for reaching 1800 rating. You will be able to upgrade your PvP items to 220 item level.
- Duelist: Shadowlands Season 1 achievement and Duelist title for reaching 2100 rating. You will be able to upgrade your PvP items to 226 item level.
- Guaranteed gear from the Great Vault . The item level of the loot depends on the highest rating you achieved during the previous week, and the amount of items to choose from depends on how many honor points you have earned in ranked arenas and/or ranked battleground in the previous week.
We offer you to choose:
Gear Related Options
- You can choose to do an additional +1 win the following week to be eligible for rating specific gear drop from the Great Vault. Please do note that you will still need to farm weekly honor points from ranked battles.
Self play (no risk, maximum rating of 1800)
- We will provide the best possible players to win your matches, but to this they need some level of participation from you. You should be familiar with your class, do as much as possible and follow orders. You can change the method to piloted or end the process before we start the dungeon run, in those cases the payments will be revised and compensated.
Piloted (risk of disqualification or account suspension, maximum rating 2100)
- Despite all of our precautions with VPN and "handmade" services the developers always found some methods to be ahead and cut any account sharing activities.
- Your character can be disqualified till the end of the season with no rewards.
- Your account can be suspended.
Time Limits for Self Play
There are time limits for Self Played boosts. Player’s skills vary a lot and it is impossible to predict the amount of time it might take to reach desired rating. While we can guarantee that the rating will be reached with a Piloted service, it is not possible to do so with Self Played option.
Time limits are as follows:
- 0-1600 is limited to 2 hours
- 0-1800 is limited to 4 hours
- 0-2100 is limited to 7 hours
- 1600-1800 is limited to 2 hours
- 1800-2100 is limited to 3 hours
Upon reaching the time limit the order is considered complete. You can purchase additional hours as a coaching service to reach the desired rating and get your skill improved.
Estimated Delivery Time:
- We will help you to schedule your boost after the purchase. You can expect the service to be completed within 3-7 days .
- The boost will start at a scheduled time. In general, it takes about 10 minutes for an invite and typical arena lasts for about 3-5 minutes.
- You can split the play sessions in case it takes too long or you can’t afford to spend all the time at once.
- A level 60 character with an average 180 item level for 1600 rating or 200 average item level for 1800 and above. Set of PvP trinkets and at least 15 of Versatility stat is mandatory. Use our Powerleveling service or Full Gear service if you don't meet the requirements.
- When Piloted option is selected - login and password for the account as well as authenticator or security code during the locking process.
- Please note your account safety is guaranteed through NDA of your data and use of VPN.
- We don't use any 3rd party programs or bots, all services are “handcrafted”.
- We don't share your account data with anyone except the booster who does the order.
- We use VPN to provide your account safety, you can pick any country of your choice or even a city.